Many people want to know how to awaken the Kundalini.
And as there are techniques for Kundalini Awakening, most of the techniques are kept secret by masters until the student is ready to receive them.
Here is a very powerful technique for Kundalini Awakening based on a Kriya Yoga technique.
This technique will not only awaken the Kundalini energy, moving you towards spiritual enlightenment, it also can improve your health and remove all stress and unhappiness in your life.
This Kriya Technique for Kundalini Awakening is probably one of the easiest ways to enter a blissful state of meditation. It is what would be termed a “purifying technique” as it will purify the energy channels of your body allowing more energy or Shakti to move through.
I will explain the technique in three parts:
The first part of this technique for kundalini awakening is to focus your breath starting at the base of your spine all the way up your spine and out of the top of your head. Do this for the inhale. As you inhale move your focus from the base of your spine, up the spine and out of the top of your head as though your are “breathing up” the energy.
You do not need to imagine anything. This is not about imagination but focus. Focus your breath to move up the spine and out the top of your head.
And the focus should be relaxed. You are not to force anything. You are simply gently suggesting the energy to move in this direction. So do focus the energy up but allow the kundalini energy to move on it’s own without force.
It may seem quite strange to focus your breath where your breath does not go but it is very effective. Breath is energy, “prana.” And simply by focusing the breath in a certain area, the energy moves to that area.
After practicing this for a while, you will start to feel the energy rising. The sensations will be subtle at first but over time can become very blissful. It can almost feel like an orgasm, a rush of bliss moving up your spine.
The second part of this technique for kundalini awakening is it to move the breath down your front as you exhale.
As you exhale, move the breath from the top of your head to the third eye, (located between your eyebrows) then to your throat and then to your heart chakra, located at the center of your chest.
Stop the breath at the center of your chest. And then again, inhale from the base of your spine, repeating the process above.
The third part of this technique for kundalini awakening is to awaken the energy. Because an enlightened teacher would not give this technique without initiating you into this technique. This calls for the teacher to give you shaktipat, to actually awaken your kundalini by touch, chanting or simply by focusing their energy on you.
So to awaken this energy yourself, there is an easy technique but a very important one. And that is to silently repeat the name of an enlightened teacher, Guru or Saint that you feel connected to whether you have met them or not. If you are of a particular religion, you can repeat the name of a saint of that religion. Otherwise, choose an enlightened teacher who you admire.
You can repeat the name as you inhale, and repeat the name as you exhale. The reason for this is that you take on the Shakti (energy) of what you focus on. So simply by repeating the name of an enlightened Guru or Saint, you take on their energy, their state of bliss. This technique is thousands of years old and is still used today because it is so effective.
If this step makes you uncomfortable, you can repeat “peace” instead.
Really, you are awakening that which is in you, not something from the outside. But enlightened teachers are the outward manifestation of what is inside you. A Saint or Guru have awakened what you wish also to awaken. So by focusing on their name, you awaken that energy in you. It has nothing to do with them as a personality or body but the energy that naturally radiates from them.
You can also awaken the kundalini through sound. You can read more about this method of kundalini awakening using sound by checking out the link below.
Learn How to Awaken Your Kundalini
& Experience Deep Blissful Peace
Simply By Listening to a Unique CD
For Free Samples Visit the Enlightened Spirituality Website
- Kundalini and me (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- 2 Incredible Meditation Techniques for Spiritual Awakening medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; To have a spiritual awakening, it is best for you to start with an active meditation technique. An active meditation technique is something that you practice with effort. Here is a simple meditation technique: with every breath, silently repeat the words “I am.” Repeat “I” on…
- 4 Easy Meditation Techniques That Will Make You Feel Blissful Even though there are hundreds of thousands of books written on meditation, you really need to know very little to enter deep states of meditation. You are about to learn four easy meditation techniques any of which can bring you into very deep states of peace & bliss. Practicing one…
- How to Meditate Using a Zen Meditation Technique Want to learn how to meditate like a Zen Monk? Learn this easy Zen Meditation Technique to attain deep states of peace. Zen meditation is the path of awareness. It uses concentration techniques to pull your attention out of your thinking to be present in the moment. The normal state…
- How You Can Have a Spiritual Awakening within a Short Period of Time There is an advanced meditation technique that can directly lead you to having a spiritual awakening. And that is to close your eyes and notice what is here beyond all thinking. Beyond any thought there is a subtle experience of existing. You can feel it. If you give your complete…
- How to Have a Spiritual Awakening through Meditation In order for you to have a spiritual awakening, surrender has to happen. So we want to get you out of your mind, out of the controlled idea that you are an intelligent and together person and into what is here in this moment beyond such ideas. The mind is…